Amalgamated Workers Union NZ – Central Region
As a union member you are entitled to representation by the union on all matters in relation to your workplace including:
- The security of a fair Employment Agreement
- Professional representation on all industrial matters by skilled experienced union officials.
- Legal advice including ACC matters
- Advocacy in negotiations and personal grievances
- Advice on all Health and Safety matters
- Above all the most important element is that of personal service to the member and the family.
Every member is important as part of the overall wider union organisation – what is important to the member is also important to the union
“It Pays To Belong”